Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Your favorite pics?

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars (Sakura Taisen); it was damn hard finding pictures of her, compared to the average character from anime/videogames.

    http://www.geocities.com/innocent_sweeper/sakura_2.jpg

    http://www.best-anime.net/sakurawars/sw167.jpg

    http://www.geocities.com/sakura_shin...Shinguji_3.jpg

    http://www.geocities.com/sakura_shin...alswind800.jpg

    I think we had a thread to post pics like this, but I can't find it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I was looking for, too.

    But I can only see that one pic, the geocities ones won't work. :-\

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;_________;

    Fortunately, I have them saved. I'll publish a Sakura pics collection soon so you can all have them.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Coooool XD

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the files, but I nowhere to upload them (and I can't host them with my computer because it's not online 24/7). What would you recommend to host 1 MB RAR files like this?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Angelfire gives me up to 20 mb of space, I use it to give stuff to others.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone needs picture hosting I know of a site that can host them, but it's kinda private, I know the password but I don't want to give it out, it seems that Wiseman has a good enough host but if you need something hosted and you see me online send it over and I'll put it up for you...

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll get an Angelfire account for this kind of thing. I'll set it up later today.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    Cool! Should I add all of your DeviantART pictures to the Members' Fanart section once Proto Omega is launched (hopefully in a few (<5) months)?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">You have my permission (is better to say these things explicitly XD)

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Queued for addition to PΩ once it's ready, thank you!

    Same question goes for Ryudo BTW.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 13, 2004 06:53 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •